Sketchfab.com provide a wide collections of free and paid 3D assets ready for download. Following this quick article, you will be able to import all assets from Sketchfab into your Wonda VR Experiences.
1. Go to Sketchfab.com and select downloadable as the main research criteria
2. Search for your asset (thumbnail with no $ means the asset is free)
4. Click on download and select the glTF format (available for all assets in Sketchfab in addition to .fbx and .obj)
5. Once downloaded, you need to do a quick conversion from glTF to the .glb format. To do so drag and drop the downloaded files in this web app glb converter
It will generate a file named out.glb, whiich is compatible with Wonda VR Spaces.
6. Import the .glb file in Wonda VR Spaces as a new spatial annotation . See this article to get all info.
Was this helpful? Let us know in the chat if you have any comments to help us improve our documentation.