Sketchfab.com provide a wide collections of free and paid 3D assets ready for download. Following this quick article, you will be able to import all assets from Sketchfab into your Wonda experiences.
1. Go to Sketchfab.com and select downloadable as the main research criteria
2. Search for your asset (thumbnail with no $ means the asset is free)
4. Click on download and select the glTF format (available for all assets in Sketchfab in addition to .fbx and .obj)
5. Once downloaded, you need to convert your file from .glTF to the .glb format. You can use your favorite 3D editing tool or this web app.
It will generate a glb file which is compatible with Wonda.
6. Import the .glb file with a thumbnail (a screenshot in .jpg or .png format) in Wonda. See this article to get all info.
Was this helpful? Let us know in the chat if you have any comments to help us improve our documentation.