Introduction to a Space
Once logged, you have access to the different Spaces in your Hub. They are ordered in three different categories:
- Latest Spaces: This is a quick summary of the 10 most recent edited Spaces of your Hub (your own Spaces and the Spaces you are not participating in).
- My Spaces: In this category, you will find only Spaces you’re participating in. As a user, you can enter in all Spaces and edit their settings and Experiences.
- All: You will find here all Spaces of the Hub, either the one you’re belonging to and your own Spaces.
Create a Space
Click on the + Space button in the top right of the window to create your own Space.
- Title: Usually the name of your department, more generally, it will be the name that best describes all experiences that are part of the Space.
- Description: Like the Title, it will be publicly visible to anyone who will have access to the Space. It gives general information about the different experiences that the participant can find here.
- Poster Image: The visual to brand your Space with your own logo (JPG recommended).
Save your progress and you will jump to your new Space.
Edit a Space
To edit a Space, click on the three dots on the top right of the Space banner:
- Edit: To edit all information filled out during the creation of the Space
- Analytics: Open the Analytics Dashboard. See here for all information
- Delete Space will erase the Space and all experiences that are part of it.