All Experiences created in Wonda VR Spaces can be integrated into a LMS (such as Moodle, Canvas, Sakai, Blackboard...) using LTI connectors.
By using LTI, users who log in to your LMS are automatically logged in Wonda VR.
to identify users and generate a session analytics report for each of these individual user logged in your LMS directly from within Wonda VR without asking users to log twice (both in your LMS and in Wonda
to transfer completion and scoring information automatically from Wonda VR into your LMS
Enable and set LTI in Wonda VR Spaces (admin only)
1. Go to your Hub and click on your name in the upper right window. From here open the General Settings.
2. Go to Integrations Tab and Select LTI, then enable the LTI for your Hub.
3. Here you can find the LTI Configuration parameters (Consumer Key, Secret and URL) you would need to copy in your LMS (see below) for all Experiences you plan to embed. We support LTI version 1.1, if you need support for 1.3 please contact us.
Embed any Wonda VR Experience via LTI in Moodle
1. in Wonda VR Spaces, look for the LTI Experience URL which is provided for each Experience (which needs to be used instead of the URL Sharing Options). Select your Experience and open LMS Export options from the poster menu at the upper right corner of the Experience Widget.
5. Copy the URL under the LTI tab
3. In Moodle, create a new Course and turn editing on
4. Select "+ Add an activity or resource"
5. Select External Tools
6. Click on "Show More" in the General settings and paste the information provided by Wonda VR Spaces:
Tool URL: This is the unique LTI URL found for individual Wonda VR Experience
Consumer Key: Copy from the Hub General Settings / LTI / LTI Consumer Key
Shared Secret: Copy from the Hub General Settings / LTI / LTI Consumer Secret
7. Click on "Save and Display" to verify your Experience is correctly embedded.
To test the integration is working properly:
- Make sure you are logged out of Wonda VR Spaces (important)
- Open your Moodle Course and connect using your Moodle Credentials
- Launch the Wonda VR Spaces experiences
- Then, in Wonda VR Spaces, go to Analytics, and check the Experiences Session Logs to confirm your session has been properly tracked with your Moodle User ID
If you set the scoring or the completion in your experience (see Quiz & Scoring options) you will now see the grade for each student in the Grades tab of Moodle:
N.B.: this feature has been tested successfully on Moodle, edX and Canvas. Let us know if you need assistance to set it up on any other LMS.