Create and Edit a Hub
About the “Enterprise” Hub
Get your own personalised Hub to deploy Wonda VR Spaces securely and privately within your organization.
As a Hub administrator, you will be able to manage all your company and/or university Team Spaces and users:
- Access the list of users and manage permissions
- Access all Team Spaces and Virtual Experiences created within your Hub
- Edit the Hub branding (title and logo that will be displayed on every experience created within your Hub)
- Activate third party integration settings such as Kaltura, IBM Cloud and LTI settings
- Access the Hub analytics
- Access the Hub Billing information
How to edit Hub General Settings (Admin only)
If you have admin rights for your Hub, you can access and edit your Hub general settings.
Deploy the drop-down menu on the upper right of the platform under your name. (You should see a settings icon next to your Hub logo).
From here an admin will be able to invite new users by email and set permissions for each of them.
From here, you have access to the following information:
- Users: Manage users that belong to your Hub. More information below.
- Analytics: Monitor the general stats of your Hub
- Branding: edit the Hub name and logo displayed at the top of the Hub homepage.
- Integration: Setup advanced integration with Kaltura, LTI or SSO
- Billing: Manage your current subscription
How to Invite new users to your Hub (admin only)
From the Hub General Settings, Admins can choose two ways to invite new users to join the Hub.
1. By sharing the Hub secret invitation link
This unique and permanent URL will allow anyone to join directly your organization's hub.
By default, new users joining your Hub using this Invitation link wlll be able to create new Spaces or request access to existing Spaces.
2. By sending individual invites by email to selected users
This option is best suited to invite other administrators or allow access to chosen Spaces directly upon registration.
Note that any Space participant can also invite new users to join and get access to the Space. Read more here.
How can I test the Enterprise & University features?
A 30-day trial is available to test all enterprise features. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to start your free trial now.
What happens when I reach the end of the trial?
Once the trial has expired, you and your Hub users will not be able to create, edit nor launch Virtual Experiences anymore.
How much does an Enterprise Hub costs?
We offer tiered based pricing based on the number of total users and special integration. Contact email@example.com for more information!