There are 3 different options if you want users to be identified when viewing Experiences and track their actions:
- Identify users via Microsoft/Google account
- Identify users via SSO
- Identify users via LTI
Identify users via Microsoft/Google account
We natively support authentication via Google or Microsoft email addresses. Using this method, the workflow would be:
1. The editor creates an experience and sets it as "open with login required". More info.
2. New users enter the experience URL in a browser and are invited to login
3. User login with Google or Microsoft email address to access the experience
4. User is identified and can view the experience, his activity is tracked. ✅
Identify users via SSO
Login via SSO is possible via SAML protocol. Using this method, the workflow would be:
1. The Hub admin sets up the SSO integration in the Hub General setting. More info.
2. Editor creates an experience and sets it as public with login required. More info.
3. New user enter the experience URL in a browser and is invited to login via SSO
4. New user is redirected to your organisation login module that shows up instead of the Wonda VR Player
5. Once logged-in, user is identified and can access the experience, his activity is tracked ✅
Identify users via LTI
LTI connector is useful when you plan to embed the experience in your LMS, in this case, users don't have to login a second time to launch the experience